E3 Pro Heated Physiotherapy Massager
E3 PRO HEATED PHYSIOTHERAPY MASSAGER
Ease your persistent joint pain with the E3 Pro Heated Physiotherapy Massager that gives you a combination of massage, magnet therapy and heat to relax muscles and alleviate soreness. The knee massager is recommended as an aid for swelling, stiffness, pain, movement disorders, muscle atrophy and joint dysfunction. The E3 Pro heated therapy massager can be used to relieve pain safely for knees, shoulder or elbow joints.
• Vibration massage (7,000 rpm)
• Magnetic therapy (2 magnets, 1,000 gauss each)
• Infrared light and heat therapy (700-50,000nm wavelength)
• 4 infrared lights (not visible to the human eye)
• 6 tungsten warming lights (700-50,000nm wavelength)
• Heat penetrates deep into the joints, shoulder, elbow or muscles
• Temperature range: (104°F to 149°F)
• Temperature memory (repeats the same setting you selected last time)
• Infrared light/Heat therapy and vibration massage are independently controlled
• The heated physiotherapy massager is equipped with an automatic shutoff timer (30 minutes)
• Includes 3 adjustable straps for elbow, shoulder and knee
• Fits knees up to 20” circumference
• Comfortable, padded body
• Plugs into an AC outlet
HOW TO OPERATE THE E3 PRO HEATED PHYSIOTHERAPY MASSAGER
1. Place the comfort padding cover on the knee.
2. Put the massager on the top of the comfort padding cover with the control panel facing up.
3. Adjust the straps until it fits your knee or shoulders properly when buckled.
4. For best results, always attach the massager to the curve of knee as close as possible.
5. Connect the AC power cable to the device and plug the adapter into a wall outlet.
6. The LED light on control panel will turn on, and the LED screen will show “--”.
7. To turn on the Infrared Heat function, press the Start/Stop button once on the control panel. The Infrared Therapy will start working, and the LED screen will show 40°C (the default minimum temperature).
8. Press the UP or DOWN button on the Control Panel to set your preferred temperature (maximum of 65°C). The thermostat-control system will control the heat level automatically. It will stop heating when it reaches your preset temperature and restart heating when its temperature is lower than your preset temperature. (Note: the warming lights will turn on and off during heating). If you do not want heat therapy, you may choose to have only infrared light therapy. Press the DOWN button to reduce the temperature to its minimum level, and this device will work with only infrared light therapy.
9. To turn off the Infrared Heat function, press Start/Stop button once again on the control panel. The LED screen will show “--”.
10. Press the On/Off Switch turn on Vibration Massage. (The On/Off Switch is located on the left side, underneath the massager.)
1* E3 Pro Heated Physiotherapy Massager
1* Safety pad
1* User Manual
We Ship All Products Free Of Charge!
This product will be delivered in 4-13 days via DHL for USA orders. International orders will take 11-21 days.
Tracking numbers will be sent to you as soon as product is shipped in 1-3 days after payment.
We source products from all over the world to bring you epic offers and the lowest prices. This means sometimes you have to wait a little longer to get your order but it's always worth it!
Unhappy With Your Product? We'll Take It Back!
If you are not satisfied with our products we will give you a full refund.
We stand by our high quality products and your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed